The Janome 9300DX gives you a wide range of overlocking features in a compact machine. Its sturdy design and precise Janome stitch performance ensures beautiful 3 or 4 thread operation.
The 9300DX comes pre-threaded and has a built-in rolled hem feature (no plate change) for a professional finish. The cutting width is adjustable from 2.0 to 5.7 mm. The differential feed prevents puckering and stretching, and can be used for fun special effects and the upper knife can be deactivated for decorative sewing.
The 9300DX uses standard ball point needles.Includes Gatherine Foot & Instructional DVD
Colour coded paths make threading so easy.
Other features include an extra-high presser foot lifter, whisper-quiet operation, and an electronic foot control.
Weight - 8kg.
Standard accessories included:
- 3 OR 4 THREAD OVERLOCKING
- EASY ROLLED HEM CONVERSION
- COLOUR CODED EASY THREADING
- LAY IN THREAD TENSION DIALS
- DIFFERENTIAL FEED RATIO 0.5 - 2.2
- RETRACTABLE UPPER KNIFE
- ADJUSTABLE CUTTING WIDTH
- VARIABLE SEAM WIDTH 2 - 5.7mm
- VARIABLE SEAM LENGTH 1 - 4mm
- SNAP-ON PRESSER FEET
- EXTRA HIGH PRESSER FOOT HEIGHT
- ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROL
- SEWS UP TO 1,500 SPM
- USES STANDARD BALLPOINT NEEDLES
- INSTRUCTIONAL DVD
- GATHERING FOOT
Optional feet and attachments are available